Picture Perfect

I have gotten a lot of, and I quote, "This is so SCARY!" from people about my past posts. I must admit seeing someone un-zip their face could be a little unsettling. So, I give you some glamour make-up that I did on my super GORGEOUS friend, Kristen.


Although, I can't claim too much credit when I had such a perfect face to work with.


Plus, Kristen is the one who gave me the opportunity when her friend asked her to model for a photography shoot. So, all in all, I did the least amount of work out of all of us! I just hope that my contribution wasn't too "SCARY" for you. :P

What can I say, sometimes being scary is just a part of being Gemalicious. I have to draw in your attention somehow! :) 

Comments

Corinner-Elly said…
She does have a perfect face, but you should claim some credit. Looks fantastic and way professional!
Anonymous said…
Oh gorgeous. (But don't stop with the Tim Burton-esque... too fun!) Play on my face and hair when I move back up north in June. xo
Allyson said…
One day when you become a millionaire and a famous persons makeup artist, remember the little people!

Popular Posts