Mimes the word!

My brothers family went to Paris this last weekend. They ate baguettes, saw the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre, but sadly did not glimpse a single mime. So, as to my sister-in-laws request, I give you a le mime. (Did you know that mime is mime in french?) :P


And this is me being a surprised mime...


Yep, I could pretty much be a professional mimer. Look at those skills. Gemalicious is practically written all over my face!


P.S. Here is a little clip about mimes that is HILARIOUS! My brother-in-laws brother is the main character, if that makes sense... :p

Comments

Phyllis said…
Yayyyyy! You make the best mime ever! Thanks, Gem!
Anonymous said…
First of all, nice work, awesome makeup as always!
Second of all, Cake. :)
Third of all, funny vid!
Corinner-Elly said…
Awesomeness abounds!! You are SOO good!!

Popular Posts