Coming Un...Zipped?

I am quite proud of my self today. I cleaned the kitchen, washed the floor, vacuumed the whole up stairs and downstairs (including the stairs), cleaned the cubby, watered the garden, wiped down the microwave, straightened and dusted everything as I went, shook rugs, and un-zipped my face all within three hours. Wait... What?

Yeah, you heard right, I un-zipped my face.


I think the stress of everything was getting to me...


The part of sticking the zipper to my face was easier then I thought, but blending it with my skin was way harder then I expected. Hence around the bridge of my nose (Just don't look to closely). I'll just practice more, and make it better!

Just remember that practice makes Gemalicious... or perfect, I'm not too picky. They're pretty much the same thing. :)

Comments

Katie said…
Katie and Mom think this is way cool!!! I think your eyes look beautiful too. Thanks for all the rest "cleaning"
Ann said…
That looks beautiful and really gross at the same time. It is one of those weird things you can't stop looking at. Great idea. Your eyes do look beautiful!
Phyllis said…
Eeeeeew and awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Popular Posts