Broken Porcelain Doll

Here it is! My Halloween costume/makeup!! And some makeup I did on my brothers! Can I get a WOOHO! I am so excited about it I can't even wait until Monday to post it. 

This is how my day went yesterday. Got up, cleaned my room, did my older brothers makeup, did my other older brothers makeup, helped my mom with her makeup, showered, got ready, and did my makeup. By this time it was 5:10 and I needed to head to our annual family Halloween party. I was gonna to do my brother in-laws makeup there too, but it didn't happen. Needless to say it was a busy day.

Anywho, this was my Halloween costume, I was a broken porcelain doll, and it was pretty darn amazing if I do say so myself. My sister help me find the perfect dress at the DI, and I modified it, bought some tights and WALA it was wonderful! (If you want to see the dress, pictures will probably be posted on Facebook of it.)


If you cant tell, my face is cracked and has pieces missing from it.


I also carried around a porcelain doll, that pretty much looked just like a miniature one of me minus the cracks and had blue eyes.



I first did the skull on my brother in-law, but my actual brother loved it so much that he wanted it too.


I know I have done Darth Maul makeup before too, but this is what my other brother wanted and I think it turned out better then the first!

All in all, Halloween is still one of my favorite holidays and being creepy and dark is part of being Gemalicious.


Comments

Anonymous said…
You are amazing!
Allyson said…
Good job!

Popular Posts