Through The Decades

Since I have been going crazy with Halloween makeup this last month, I have a lot of catching up to do with my makeup class, and what I have been working on in there. A couple week ago we went through the 1900's decades and all of the different makeup.

Keep in mind that they all have my own little twist on them and that the pictures aren't the best quality.

1920's and 1930's (Think Chicago)



1940's and 1950's (Pin up girls)


1960's (Natural/Hippie)



1970's (Still pretty natural just adding a little more)



1980's (Disco)


This is a mixture between 1920's (dark eyes and lips) and 1980's (adding color).


All in all I liked 'em! And I am super excited about all the different things I have been learning in my makeup class, I know they will be very useful later as I expound my makeup career.

Anywho, what can be more Gemalicious then such drastic, different makeup through a century, right? I mean I use aspects of all these different makeups within one week...


Comments

Popular Posts