Two Lies And A Truth

Why is it so entertaining to poke bruises? I have been collecting a lot lately, and I cant seem to stop! It goes somewhat like this:

Poke!
Don't poke.
Poke!
Don't poke.
AHHHH! Inner turmoil!

I imagine they are doing something like this every time i do...


(That picture is just for you Corin, I know how much you love my paint skills!)

Anywho, with all the bruises I have collected, it reminded me of my makeup class and creating fake ones. So  for this makeup monday I have created a game for you! YEAH GAMES! :D

It's like two truths and a lie, but in this instant is two lies and a truth. The next three pictures are of bruises, two of them are fake, and one is real. You have to guess which is which!




So what do you think, which two are the impostors?

I just want to put out there that I do not like bruises, and the only ones that are Gemalicious are the ones I do with makeup, or.... that are on someone besides myself. :P

Comments

Anonymous said…
number one is real? possibly? you make very convincing bruises, my dear!
Corinner-Elly said…
Oh wow... lol. :P

I vote #2 is fake.
Allyson said…
1 and 2 real. 3 not.

Popular Posts