Corpse Bride Makeup

I know, I know. Your thinking "why is she posting a Makeup Monday on Tuesday". Well, in my world of Gemaliciousness, sometimes Tuesdays can be Mondays. Not buying it? Fine, I didn't have time yesterday, so better late then never right?

Today I took a stab at being a corpse bride, specifically Tim Burton's Corpse Bride.





 I really like my eyes and eyebrows, so here is a close up. Sorry that its a little blurry.


My only regret is not taking the blueish color down onto my neck so it matches. So just imagine it does... What does it matter anyway, I am supposed to be dead! Maybe I died upside down and all of my blood ran to my head! Yup, that's it!

Anywho, being deathly beautiful is definitely Gemalicious.

Comments

Corinner-Elly said…
My favorite so far!!!
AWE-sooooome.
Anonymous said…
Oh my gosh, this is so perfect!! I was the Corpse Bride for Halloween when it first came out, I wish I would have had you as my makeup artist! This is amazing.

Popular Posts