Masquerading Around

I have always wanted to go to a masquerade. Something about decorated mask just intrigues me. I LOVE IT! But I cant decide whether I would wear an actual mask or paint one straight onto my face like today's Makeup Monday. 








If I did paint it directly onto my face, I think I would get a lot more detailed and awesome. Like get some diamonds or something. I only had an hour to do it, and the majority of it was doing my hair, which if I do say so myself is pretty freakin' amazing. It a Mohawk for long hair. My sister who has amazing taste sent the idea to me, I just wish I was daring enough to actually wear it out in public. 

One day I will... and it will be pretty dang Gemalicious.


Comments

Anonymous said…
You seriously did that to your hair? Holy talent.
Allyson said…
Thats sweet! now that my hair is short, im seriously tempted to mowhawk it.....

Popular Posts