Certifiable? Most Definitely!

If you didn't know already, I have started attending a school to become a certified Makeup Artist! YEAH! Its my birthday present to me, I'm so happy! (Name that movie!)

Anywho, I really REALLY love it! And pretty much have the coolest teacher in the world. So don't be surprised if a lot of Makeup Monday posts are from what I do in school.

These are just some of the more glamour makeups I have done in the past week. This first set is actually my teacher, and I was recreating a makeup I saw in a magazine.



For this next set we were supposed to find something in a magazine that inspired us. My picture was black and white and had feathers. So, when she closes her eyes...


they look like sideways feathers!!! :D


These next two are of just a simple cat eye, not bad eh?



I know these aren't as exciting as me unzipping my face or being a sugar skull, but I promise there will be tons of Gemilicious stuff like that in the weeks to come!

As for my last post, Two Lies and a Truth, no one guessed it right. The real bruise was picture #2, the other two were fake. Sorry, better luck next time!


Comments

Corinner-Elly said…
Emperor's New Groove, duh...

And I love the feather eyeliner!
Phyllis said…
Oh, Corin beat me to it! Fun times! I think I missed a few mondays, I'll have to catch up!
Anonymous said…
Nice! Pretty post this time. But being October, you better "scary" it up a bit for at least ONE post. ;) The unzipping of the face would have been completely appropriate- but since you already did that I guess you'll have to top it in the scare factor? (or not.)

Popular Posts