Halloween Horrors

As you all know, I am super excited for Halloween and have kinda been going crazy with it. So it's no surprise that I quickly jumped at the opportunity to do my brother in-laws makeup when he asked. He had an early Halloween party to go to and wanted to look (as he put it) "Scary as Hell." And lets face it, if you can scare the person who actually did your makeup just by looking at her, then you fall into that category.

Commence Scary as Hell Halloween Skull Makeup Operation:





Yep, I would definitely consider him a Halloween Horror. Next time we are gonna try to make it look like there is a crack or piece missing from his jaw, I'll try to get some pictures.

This skeleton makeup is one of my most favorite Halloween projects so far, but... the next Makeup Monday will be of my Halloween costume, and lets face it, it will be pretty darn Amazingly Gemalicious.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Scary as Hell indeed.
If I saw him walking towards me I would cry.


nicely done.
Allyson said…
Cool! I wish you could have done mine. :(
Allyson said…
Cool! I wish you could have done mine. :(

Popular Posts