Frankengirl

Have I told you how much I love my class? We got an air brush kit that rocks. No more sticky, gooey, cream makeup that is a pain to set with powder, especially for more Special FX makeup like I did today.

Since it is October, the month with the most makeupiness holiday ever, I am going to dedicate every Makeup Monday Post to Halloween'O'Awesomeness makeup. Hence, Frankengirl....






Just as a side note, it is a little disconcerting to be in the shower and have green dripping off of your face, and black foam as you shampoo. I don't even want to mention the color that came out of my ears by cleaning them with a Q-tip.

I hope you are looking forward for the rest of Octobers Makeup Mondays, they are going to be pretty amazing! Not to mention my actual costume for Halloween... It is pretty Gemalicious, if I do say so myself. :)

And if you haven't ever seen Young Frankenstein, it is a Halloween MUST! Here is little clip to whet your whistle. Enjoy!


Comments

Anonymous said…
Hurray for Halloween posting! Loooove this makeup monday. You look awesome, this needs to be your costume this year! The eyelashes are bomb. And the black hair made you look so different! Very well done. So fun.

Popular Posts