I sense there's something in the wind...

Here is my Tim Burton inspired make-up. I wanted to create something you could see in one of his movies. What do you think? Would I fit in The Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse Bride, or Coraline? I think I'll name her bitsy or... buttons... any ideas?


This was my first time blocking out my eyebrows. Not bad eh? You can barely tell where my real ones are.


It is always sad taking if off though. I have to walk around the house for a couple minutes, making sure everyone that is home saw it and building up the courage to wash it away. Its sad that I spend a couple hours just doing it to take a some pictures and then wash it off, but I don't think I could show my face public unless someone paid me... any takers? :P

Or.... We need to make one day every month a day were everyone dresses up crazy and does totally wicked make-up, and just looks plain awesome of course. (For example, see above pictures)


I think it would take wind. But the real question would be, do you think the government would be willing to make twelve new official holidays?

How could they resist, after all, we would call them Gemalicious Days.

P.S. here is a remake of Sally's Song from The Nightmare Before Christmas by Amy Lee that I really like. Enjoy!

Comments

Alese said…
You are so SO talented! Everytime you post something I am amazed. :)
Phyllis said…
Love love love it! Can I join in on make-up Monday? If you let me know ahead of time, maybe Ellie and I can play, too. It won't be as cool as yours, though- you have got some serious skills!!!
Anonymous said…
Okay, I LOVE this one. Especially the buttons, freakishly cool!! Yes, Tim would be proud... :)
I would totally walk around with that makeup on for a day, my dear.
Corinner-Elly said…
How in the fetch did you stick those buttons to your face!?? Looks fantastic!

P.S. I did notice the eyebrow 'blocking' (if you will). Nice execution.

Popular Posts