What Sisters Can Do For You

Here are some of my sisters engagement pictures that I took. She asked me to tag along to help out and I wanted to get more experience. That is why in most of these pictures they aren't looking at my camera, they were told to look at the other photographer, which was my other sisters. I know, I know, there are tons of us Haymore girls. 

These are just some of my favorites and if you want to see the ones she liked, you will just have to come to the wedding... or wait for and invite in the mail. :)


I love this next one. It made my whole day! After I took it, I literally dropped to the ground laughing my head off.




There was a lot of butt grabbing, not gonna lie. When I showed this one to my mom she was appalled. Oh well, boys will be boys.






I love me some silhouettes.


And here is just one more to show of the Gemalicious makeup. Yup, I did her makeup too! BAM! (Sorry it is a little blurry... at the time I wasn't thinking about getting a good picture of just her makeup)


Moral of this story: Ask not what you can do for your sister but what your sister can do for you.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Gorgeous! I mean... GorGEMous!! Gemalicious! ;)

You're so talented, girl. Those pics turned out great, especially for not being the "main" photographer that they were focusing on.

Popular Posts