Snow Angel

I have always wanted super powers. No joke. I play the game "if you had a super power what would it be" with people all the time, and some come up with really awesome powers. It would be the coolest thing ever! That is why I came up with my own X-men today.


Her name is Blizzard.


Super powers: being totally freakin' dang AWESOME! and... creating and controlling snow, blowing ice shards from mouth (like a dragon but with ice instead of fire), and can hypnotize people when she turns her eye color silver.

I have way to much time on my hands, but man I wish this was real.


Yes, my lips are made out of silver glitter, but it is kind of hard to see in these pictures, along with all of the sparkles over my face...

This weeks make-up is definitely not as exciting as some of the others, and I wish I had a little more time to do it... but I really liked the idea and when I get better at theatrical make-up, I will probably do it again.

You cant get any more Gemalicous then superpowers though. I need to find me a radioactive spider...

Comments

Phyllis said…
You just microwave a spider. Ask Verna for details. I think your superhero facial expressions add to the awesome factor. I love it! :)

Popular Posts