Rock On

This is the end result of me trying a reverse smokey eye (which is having it start dark on the inside of the eye and then go lighter to the outside, instead of lighter to darker). Yes, I did just make that up, I think... I have never really seen it done before.



After I did my eyes, I thought it made me look like a rocker chick so it just expounded from there. Hence the lipstick, hair, earrings, and expressions.




My mom wants me to incorporate it into my every day looks. Well, at least my eyes. I tried to put on a fake nose ring but she kept giving me grossed out looks, so I took it off. I think it helped complete my whole look but oh well.


Does anyone else think it makes my eyes look closer together. Its crazy how shadowing like that can change the shape of someones face.


I know I have a pained look on my face in this last one, but I really like how it shows off my hair. I got the idea for the hair from my friend, she is always stylin.

I just like to think it is my Gemalicious Self rubbing off on her.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Niiice. It is pretty cool how makeup can change the way a face looks, if done correctly. I just barely heard about makeup "countouring"...? (I don't even know how to spell it,) but supposedly it makes your face look thinner. So. Makeup is cool when you know how to use it!
Fun look :) You're gonna have a wicked halloween costume this year... whatever you decide to do...
Gemily said…
Yes, makeup contouring is way awesome! It doesnt just make a face look thinner, but can make it look wider, longer, shorter, and can change individual features like make a nose wider, cheek bones higher, chin pointier, even make boobs look bigger. :P And all of that is done with highlighting and shadowing, I LOVE IT!
Allyson said…
I request a Cleopatra inspired makeup day!

Popular Posts