Anybody, Anybody?

Even though I have already done an Egyptian before and the pictures are on Facebook, my friend suggested I do Cleopatra, and I thought "What the Heck, it wouldn't hurt anything to try it again." And it turned out Amazing! At least I though it did... You have to remember I am pretty limited in my makeup and props. Anywho, Hurray for suggestions!!! :D


I liked to point out to the woman who bothering me about this for some time *cough* Kristen *cough*, that my cleavage is drawn in, just for you, and partly because I was wearing a sports bra and that does nothing for the girls. :)


Oh, and here's a little shout out to Allison for the idea, and Samantha for letting me borrow her wig. I promise I will get it back to you soon! Oh and THANKS SO MUCH! :D


I love the vibrant color I decided to use on my eyes this time. It might have looked a little better if I did have green eyes though. I don't think any Egyptian has green eyes....


So, if anyone else has any requests make sure to let me know! I don't bite... most the time, and... I am positive that all your ideas would be Gemalicious!

Comments

Corinner-Elly said…
You could raid my closet for costumes. You could do a pirate or a gypsy or a flapper or a poodle-skirt girl. Or something with my awesome raven feather dress!

Frankengirls are classic too. ;)
Allyson said…
Wow love the eyes! I seriously want you to go to Walmart like that!
Nathan Buhler said…
Any chance you could make yourself look like a robot? That'd be pretty cool...
Anonymous said…
Oops... I think I commented as Nathan on that last one.
Hi Gem! I've been secretly blog stalking you! I think you're amazing and I LOVE makeup, so I think your blog is so fun! You are so good!
Anyway, I have a suggestion that I think would be SO FUN, and one you could get super creative with... How about doing your face as a sugar skull?

Popular Posts