Wednesday Is The New Monday

And now the moment you all have been waiting for! Drum roll please! Drumdrumdrumdrumdurmdummmm.. Da Da DUN!!!!!!!!!!!! Here are Corins hair and makeup pictures for her wedding!


She wanted a vintage pin curl look with a side pony tail, and for not practicing at all, I think I did a pretty good job.

It always goes the same, I start, they freak out saying its too poofy or not right, then after lots of encouragement and deep calming breaths, I finish, and they love it. Hence one of my biggest rules, you can't look until I'm done.


Her makeup was very similar to what I did for her bridals.


Isn't my sister a wonderful photographer? I know who's taking pictures for my wedding...


I know its technically not Monday, but I make the rules, and I can post a Makeup Monday post on Wednesday if I want too! Just pretend that it is Monday. Plus, I am on vacation, who keeps track of what day it is when on vacation!?!

On that note, I forgot to bring my theatrical makeup with me, so for the next couple weeks it will probably be more glamour makeup, and lets face it, probably posted on Wednesday.

Lets just add being fashionably late but wonderfully good to what makes me Gemalicious. :D

Comments

Anonymous said…
Her hair and makeup turned out FABULOUS. I was especially impressed with her hair, so totally gorGEMous.
Shauna said…
I love it. You did such a super job, I am glad you recorded it with pictures on the blog. You are good!!!!
Ann said…
You are awesome...and so am I!
Ann said…
You are awesome...and so am I!

Popular Posts