Haired Witless

One thing I have learned of dealing with hair and makeup is never to underestimate the power of hair. Put it in the right places, and you can swap genders. Color it right and you can change your age. Mostly it just has a mind of its own.

But one thing is for certain, it seems the more hair you have, the more your I.Q. goes down and your awesomeness level rises. For example, take these next pictures.

This

plus this


 and this...


Equals total and complete hairy AWESOMENESS!


And not one bit of intelligence. :P

Like William Shakespeare said "There's many a man has more hair then wit."

Anywho, I would like to thank my nieces and nephew for letting me put a wig and fake facial hair on them. You make my life complete and Gemalicious.

Just for kicks and giggles, here is a picture of me when I put on my fake facial hair for my theatrical makeup class.



Awesome, I know.

Comments

Corinner-Elly said…
AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA...
Shauna said…
Great pictures of the grandkids. You just had to post it again :)!

Popular Posts