Peacock Pajama Parties?

I didn't have time to do a theatrical make-up today (but I promise next weeks is gonna be AWESOME). So here is some glamour make-up I did awhile ago just for fun. 

This first one is of my sister, she wanted something peacock inspired. Not bad eh?


These next two are from our latest girls night (which are pretty awesome). We paint nails, we do... I mean I do makeup, and next time I expect the footie pajamas and feather down pillows to come out for a pillow fight. Yup, that's right, we ARE just that cool.



Just as a side note, anyone who wants to volunteer as a model I would be eternally grateful, but I make no guarantees on what I will or wont do. Did you see my old age make-up? I'm just sayin... It might not be pretty.

But it will always be gemalicious! :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'll be back up this summer, you can come over when I'm too fat to move and do my makeup! I won't be able to get away! ;) (You can always use me for experiments. Don't wait til I'm too pregnant.)

Popular Posts