Make-up Monday's!!!

Thanks to my oh so clever sister in-law, who got disappointed when my theatrical make-up class ended and there were no more entertaining photo updates of me with a beard on Facebook, I have come with with Make-up Monday's.

Can I get a WOOT WOOT! :)


I will try every Monday to post something make-up-ee-ish. Whether I copy the weeks challenge on my new favorite TV show FACE OFF,
or come up with my own fantastical ideas, it will always be posted on Monday. Why? Because it is Make-up Monday off course! The name is just so catchy!


Make-up Monday, Make-up Monday, Make-up Monday! Yeah!


Anywho, for today's post I wanted to revisit my skills learned in my theatrical make-up class. One very important skill was how to do middle age (45-65) and old age (65+) make-up. Unfortunately, when I did my old age make-up I forgotted to take pictures. So today while I was alone in the house, I got out my gear, slapped on some latex, and wa la...


I now look like I am seventy and have had a hard life of drugs and crime from the chin up. My mom, after walking into my room and almost having a heart attack (you should have seen the look on her face... it was priceless), said I looked like I had a couple diseases too.


Also, Here is my middle age make-up that I did in my class. Just in case you wanted to see what I will look like when I am fifty.



Aren't I gemalicious!?!

My husband is gonna be one lucky man.

Comments

Corinner said…
WOOT WOOT! :)
Anonymous said…
shexy!!

Popular Posts