Glittery Cheetah'O'Awesomness

As you all know, I have an obsession with glittery eyeliner. It was first brought to my attention when I was in England last summer. You see, I have this fabulous sister in-law who lives there, and when we visited, she wore glittery eye liner one day. So, of course, I had to have some. And this my friends, is how my addiction started.

I brought home from England three glorious colors and have used them non stop since. But that's not the end of this oh so glorious story. No no no. This fabulous, bestest, most gorgemous sister in-law brought me FOUR MORE when she visited a couple weeks ago. She has now earned my undying love, and of course my makeup skills whenever she wants them.

On one such occasion, I used one my glittery eyeliners, and she looked Gemalicious! But of course we forgot to take a picture. So, with my profound artistic abilities in paint, I created what she looked like, mostly anyways... 


Don't judge, I did said mostly.

Unfortunately, she left before we could do another Makeup Monday of glittery'o'awesomeness, and actually get a picture. So in honor of her, I have dedicated this Makeup Monday to glitter eyeliner and used all of the colors I have... to create a cheetah design of course! What else would you do with glitter eye liner?...



 

This is for you Dana, I hope you like it! And... I would just like to inform you that you are definitely Gemalicious!

Comments

Popular Posts