It's so SPARKLY! I'm gonna die!

Recently these lovely things were added to my wardrobe.


Thanks to a great sister which already owned a pair of bronze ones, and spotted these for a good deal! We wanted her twin to go get the pink pair but she was a party pooper and didn't.

Oh well, we will look fabulous without her!

Speaking of Fabulous, here is the makeup I did to go with them.





While traveling in England this last summer, my sister in-law introduced me to the most amazing stuff on earth! Sparkly eyeliner! It's my new best friend! Sadly, I've only seen it over there, so I had to stock up. I am now the proud owner of silver, green, and gold. Although, I am now regretting not getting every single color.

Let's just face it. Sparkles complete me.

That's why I am gemalicious!

Comments

Popular Posts