D to the E to the L-I-C-I-O-U-S

What's Gemalicious you ask? Well let me inform you. It all came about when I lived in my apartment and Corin, Candis, David, and I were sitting around eating a "family" dinner. I had had a long day of work and school, and was being more quiet then usual, when David piped in and said "Whats wrong? You aren't being your gemalicious self!" It might not sound like it, but it was an epic moment at the time and even went on our quote board. According to my friends and family being "gemalicious" entails:

1. Beautiful eye
2. Curvy Cuteness
3. Easy going fun personality
4. Non judgemental
5. Good fashion taste
6. Preferably a name the has Gem in it
7. Incredibly good taste in music
8. Fabulous shoes
9. Great taste in makeup
10. Dazzling Smile

So do you have what it takes to be Gemalicious?

Whether I do or not I just don't know, but what I do know is that whenever I hear Gemalicious, this song pops into my head.



(Insert Gemalicious instead of Fergalicious)

Anywho, since this is my first post I thought I would inform you what will be happening in this blog. I created it to show off my superb makeup talents, but don't be surprised if any other craftiness or randomness sneaks up sometimes too.

Comments

Popular Posts